Logistics Account Manager
As a Logistics Account Manager at Hometown Logistics, you will focus on building a portfolio of clients that require freight brokerage services. Our hands-on sales training will help you learn the skills you need to excel at Hometown Logistics and beyond. Logistics is a rapidly growing industry with endless opportunities. We’ll teach you everything you need to prospect for new clients and close new accounts over the phone.
Hometown’s team approach and fast-paced environment create a work hard play hard atmosphere that you can enjoy and be proud of. Our top-down focus on our team members’ success means that your hard work is appreciated and rewarded. We don’t require lengthy restrictive non-competes like other logistics companies because we are focused on creating a positive work environment and pay structures that our team members appreciate.
Hometown Career Path:
Hometown Logistics team members typically begin their careers as Logistics Account Managers earning a base salary and competitive monthly commissions. From here team members can grow their careers quickly with an uncapped career path:
· Logistics Account Manager
· Senior Logistics Account Manager
· Assistant Manager of Logistics
· Manager of Logistics
· Senior Manager of Logistics
Job Requirements/Daily Responsibilities :
· Attention to detail and confident decision-making skills
· Develop relationships with customers/carriers over the phone
· Dispatch drivers and perform customer service duties
· Sales, pricing, negotiating service requirements and closing new business
· Multi-tasking ability
· Great communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,500.00 year + Commission
Experience/Education: We evaluate each individual and value team members from all backgrounds
Apply for this position
Comments are closed.