Digital Marketing Specialist
The Hometown Mission:
Our team is the #1 focus at Hometown. Below is the promise we make to our team and the method by which we set out to achieve our goals. Hometown Logistics is committed to more than just moving freight. We enjoy the journey as much as the destination by building a culture of motivated and positive thinkers who deliver focused efforts daily. Our environment focuses on learning, enhancing skills, and achieving impossible goals. As a result, Hometown Logistics attracts the type of professionals that value constant growth, maximizing potential, and sharing success with their peers. The road is our business, but the sky is the limit. We don’t sacrifice culture for growth. We don’t compromise training to build the team. We are leaders who push each other to lead. As individuals, as a team, as a company, and as a culture, we are Always Moving Forward.
Hometown Logistics is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) to lead, develop, and optimize our e-commerce program to drive revenue and scale with business growth. We are looking for a driven, creative go-getter who is passionate about the digital media space. The DMS will source products, build a brand for each product, and advertise the products appropriately online to generate sales. They will be comfortable utilizing proper spend tracking methods, building reports, and analyzing results. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with Hometown’s marketing team and will support the marketing team. Hometown is growing and we are looking to expand our footprint in the digital marketing space, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be a key leader in this growth.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, or applicable degree
Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills
Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn new skills
Adobe Creative Suite experience required
Familiarity with WordPress, Shopify, or other website building programs is a plus
Be prepared to present a portfolio of previous works. We’d be interested to see any video, graphic design, social media, and/or website development examples.
· Designing, creating, and implementing campaigns/strategies in the e-commerce space
· Servicing platforms related to e-commerce, social media, and affiliate campaigns
· Optimizing SEM platforms to generate traction
· Sourcing product lines to dropship to consumers and promoting those products through the proper channels
· Creating and executing promotional plans for product offerings and activities
· Track, analyze, and build reports based on digital findings
· Identify and engage with potential affiliates to drive sales on core products
· Utilizing drop-shipping partners to expand on current business portfolio
· Assist with building video content and creating promotional product videos
· Assist with website development and design
· Support marketing team with marketing projects as needed
The role offers:
· Paid holidays
· Paid time off
· Team-focused environment
· Ample opportunity for professional growth
· Health, vision, life, dental, insurance, and 401K
· Strong company culture with an emphasis on team member development
Job type: Full-time
Apply for this position
Comments are closed.